Swiss CNC Programmer
Warsaw Area, IN
Swiss CNC Programmer
Highly respected supplier to the orthopedic industry, supplying both implants and instruments is seeking a Swiss CNC programmer with a strong background in Esprit programming.
This is an opportunity to join a team of the highest caliber and work in an environment of exacting standards. This programmer will be an addition to an already established team of programming experts and will handle multiple programming projects. A working knowledge with Esprit and Solid Works is required. A medical device background is desirable.
*****Immediate Interviews are being scheduled*****
- Develop programs using Esprit for Swiss Automatic Lathes based on 3D models and engineering drawings.
- Communicate internally to ensure the manufacturability of the products.
- Discuss and resolve problems with existing programs.
- Analyze and improve processes.
- Develop set up sheets for each program.
- Must have a strong understanding of good machining practices to include tool selection, machine speeds and feed rates.
- Job related work experience is required
- Blueprint reading with GD&T
- Mastercam and Esprit experience preferred
- Have a strong understanding of the CNC programming language (specifically Fanuc based code)
- Good attention to detail
- Have good written and verbal communication
- Strong computer knowledge
- College Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Excellent Communication skills
- Working knowledge of machining processes
- Familiar with ISO13485 preferred
- Experience with Solidworks or other 3D modeling software preferred
3 to 5 years programming experience preferred
Compensation is based on level of experience. $75,000-$110,000
For consideration, please contact Jeff Elzinga at 239-301-3448
Research & Recruitment Specialist
Paula joined the Morisey-Dart Group in August of 2017. She is the firm’s research and recruitment specialist for the medical device and precision machining/manufacturing teams. She is responsible for sourcing and recruiting, lead generation, internet research and various other responsibilities within both the medical device and precision machining industries.
With 25 years at Xerox Corporation in New York, Paula had a prosperous and noteworthy career where she excelled during her tenure. She brings her vast knowledge and expertise in procurement, supply chain, contract administration and project management to the firm. She is a creative and natural problem-solver with proven success in developing and implementing new procedures and processes as well as integrating newly acquired subsidiaries.
Now, she’s using her expertise to build a network of solid relationships in the medical device and precision machining industries that help hiring managers find the top talent they need to improve their organizations.
Paula is Lean Six Sigma certified (Green Belt), has a Master of Science in business management and a Bachelor of Science in education.