Supply Chain Network - Engineer/Data Analyst
Los Angeles, CA
Change leader needed for growing retailer!
Our client has enlisted us to fill a critical position for their retail business, a Supply Chain Network Engineer/Analyst. This role is open due to growth and rapid expansion (100 stores per year!). The company has the energy of a start-up, is privately held and empowers their employees to make their career choices their own.
This very critical position will:
- Ensure long-term success through network and capacity modeling (development, maintenance & improvement)
- Determine where increases/decreases need to be made through heavy use of analytics
- Be responsible for Distribution Center reporting and metrics
- Develop scorecards, dashboards and reports to improve the supply chain network
- Work collaboratively across multiple departments
- 2+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s (Industrial Engineering, Math, Statistics or Computer Science preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Python, Visual Basic, Visio, Oracle or Oracle report preferred
This is a position that offers growth potential and a fast-paced, entrepreneurial atmosphere. If you have the desire to be a change leader, can help improve processes and drive efficiencies, please apply or call us for a further discussion - Mickey Kampsen (239) 566-1429 or Charlotte Schneider (239) 330-6965. Immediate hire for right candidate!
Sponsorship is not available for this position.