Superintendent / Bridge - Civil Construction
Ft. Myers, FL 33901
The Morisey-Dart Group has a client in Heavy Civil for Road and Bridge that is looking to hire a Bridge Superintendent for the Fort Myers area of Florida.
This Road & Bridge Company provides bridge and heavy infrastructure civil construction services throughout Florida. From complex urban schedule sensitive projects with intricate aesthetic features, to common rural projects, our expertise is diverse and expanding. We perform turn-key (highway and railroad) bridge, bridge repair, grading and surfacing projects, and pile driving services.
This position is full time and a permanent position.
Competitive salary and nice benefits package.
For more information please contact Don Triolo at 239-217-6330. You can also send me your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5+ years related experience in field crew management of civil highway bridge construction operations required
- Knowledge of survey controls, grade checking; and bridge geometry
- Competency in reading civil construction Plans
- Experience with Boardwalks, Pedestrian Bridges, Highway, Drainage projects, Grading and Seawall projects
- Current OSHA (10 Hour) Certification, preferred
- FDOT specifications knowledge required
- Ability to travel