Sr. Quality Engineer
Solon, OH 44139
Sr. Quality Engineer – Medical Device – Solon, Ohio
Growing Medical Device Manufacturer is searching for a dynamic, hands-on Sr. Quality Engineer to lead a small team across production/inspection and the materials lab. This role will wear a lot of hats and we are seeking someone that will thrive in a fast-paced small team environment while supervising a team of four. If you are a true hands-on leader that leads by example this may be the right role for you…
- Oversee the scheduling and management of salaried Quality team members
- Directs continuous improvement initiatives / root-cause analysis across the QMS and quality department
- Oversight and review of Quality System documents: CAPA, Deviations, Etc.
- Provide product /process validation submission packages, Process Control plans and diagrams
- Development, revision, and review of SOPs, Standard Operating Procedures and all related quality documentation
- Conduct both internal and supplier audits
- Mentoring of staff / team mates as this will lead to future leadership opportunities
Spend just ten minutes in our client’s facility and you will want to be a part of the team, high energy, impressive environment, sparkling clean, work-hard / play-hard work mentality with a company whose leadership believes in having a work/life balance.
$65,000 - $85, 000 Base Salary with excellent benefits and more!
Requirements include (you must have ALL for consideration):
- MUST have Quality experience in either the Medical Device, Automotive or Aerospace industries
- MUST have 2+ years of Supervisory experience in Quality Engineering
- MUST have a BA/BS
- IDEALLY will have a CQE, CQA and/or Six Sigma Certification
Research & Recruitment Specialist
Paula joined the Morisey-Dart Group in August of 2017. She is the firm’s research and recruitment specialist for the medical device and precision machining/manufacturing teams. She is responsible for sourcing and recruiting, lead generation, internet research and various other responsibilities within both the medical device and precision machining industries.
With 25 years at Xerox Corporation in New York, Paula had a prosperous and noteworthy career where she excelled during her tenure. She brings her vast knowledge and expertise in procurement, supply chain, contract administration and project management to the firm. She is a creative and natural problem-solver with proven success in developing and implementing new procedures and processes as well as integrating newly acquired subsidiaries.
Now, she’s using her expertise to build a network of solid relationships in the medical device and precision machining industries that help hiring managers find the top talent they need to improve their organizations.
Paula is Lean Six Sigma certified (Green Belt), has a Master of Science in business management and a Bachelor of Science in education.