Senior Design Engineer
The Morisey-Dart Group has a client in Heavy Civil Engineering that is looking to hire a Senior Design Engineer for New Jersey.
This is a full time permanent position...
Experience on projects in Heavy Civil / Heavy Highway like Roadways, Bridges, Tunnels, Dams
Projects locations are in the NJ / NY area.
- Preparation of well documented submittal packages (drawings and final calculations).
- Design of: temporary structures to support excavations, foundations, underpinning, roadway decking systems, and temporary bridges.
Competitive Salary and a great benefit Package
If interested and for more information please contact Don Triolo at 239-217-6330.... You can also send me your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- BS Project Engineering
- Broad expertise in Construction Engineering, particularly the design of temporary structures, both steel and concrete, including analysis of contractor’s means and methods of performing the work. Works efficiently and timely, and communicates effectively with fellow engineers to meet project requirements. Analyzes areas of concern, determines solutions and clearly communicates findings in writing.
- Engineering experience in construction related field, with a background in foundation design
- Demonstrated expertise/experience in the design of temporary structures including but not limited to, support of excavations, foundations including deep foundations, underpinning and roadway decking systems
- Knowledge of key design codes; e.g., AASHTO, AISC, ACI and etc Additional competencies in geotechnical analyses and structural design a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency using Plaxis, Shoring Suite and AutoCAD software.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Valid driver’s license required. Position is based in New Jersey, candidate must have the ability to travel to construction sites in the New York Metropolitan and surrounding areas
Exec. Recruiter, Heavy Hwy./Civil, Com. Construction
Don has experience in searching, vetting and representing top professionals in both heavy highway/civil and commercial construction in the following areas:
- Asphalt Paving and Milling
- Concrete Paving
- Director of Construction
- Earthwork, Drilling, Tunneling, Boring
- Heavy Civil Contracting
- Heavy Highway/Roads and Bridges Construction
- Mass Excavation and Grading
- Operations Managers
- Pile Driving
- Pipeline Contractors
- Project Managers
- Quality Control
- Utility and Site Contractors
- And many more…