Senior Data Analyst
Senior Data Analyst
Great companies are always looking to improve process and enhance outcomes. Our client is adding a Senior Data Analyst to the team.
This opportunity could change the trajectory of your career! If you are a creative problem solver and have a background in a regulated industry. (medical device, aerospace, automotive)
Interviews starting next week!
- The governance and analysis of master data using JDE, SAP and SOP
- Working with a global team interfacing with IT and Business Unit Managers
- Monitor data accuracy and validity
- Maintain and configure custom tables in MDM (Master Data Management) and ERP systems
- Provide testing, verification, validation, and error reporting for data systems
- BS in Business, Logistics, Engineering, or other related fields
- At least 5 years of experience in MDM, Product Lifecycle, with ERP systems
- Knowledge of Data Governance, Data Profiling and Data Cleansing
- Experience with CAPA plans and FDA audits regarding Master Data
- Problem solver with strong written and verbal communication
- Provide critical analysis to upper management
- A Plus: Certifications in data governance organizations IIBA (International Institute of Business Analysis or DAMA (Data Management Association)
- 20% travel
Research & Recruitment Specialist
Paula joined the Morisey-Dart Group in August of 2017. She is the firm’s research and recruitment specialist for the medical device and precision machining/manufacturing teams. She is responsible for sourcing and recruiting, lead generation, internet research and various other responsibilities within both the medical device and precision machining industries.
With 25 years at Xerox Corporation in New York, Paula had a prosperous and noteworthy career where she excelled during her tenure. She brings her vast knowledge and expertise in procurement, supply chain, contract administration and project management to the firm. She is a creative and natural problem-solver with proven success in developing and implementing new procedures and processes as well as integrating newly acquired subsidiaries.
Now, she’s using her expertise to build a network of solid relationships in the medical device and precision machining industries that help hiring managers find the top talent they need to improve their organizations.
Paula is Lean Six Sigma certified (Green Belt), has a Master of Science in business management and a Bachelor of Science in education.