New York, NY
The Morisey-Dart Group has a client in Heavy Civil Engineering that is looking to hire a Safety Director for New Jersey / New York area.
This is a full time permanent position...
Experience on projects in Heavy Civil / Heavy Highway like Roadways, Bridges, Tunnels, Dams, DOT, MTA etc.
Projects locations are in the NJ / NY area.
Competitive Salary and a great benefit Package
If interested and for more information please contact Don Triolo at 239-217-6330.... You can also send me your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum 10 years of safety experience
- Heavy civil construction experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred(Note: Work experience can be substituted for education above high school at 2 years directly applicable experience for 1 year of schooling)
- Safety Training (OSHA 30, 40 hour hazwoper, Confined space training, First aid/CPR, OSHA 500)
- 3 - 5 years of management experience
Exec. Recruiter, Heavy Hwy./Civil, Com. Construction
Don has experience in searching, vetting and representing top professionals in both heavy highway/civil and commercial construction in the following areas:
- Asphalt Paving and Milling
- Concrete Paving
- Director of Construction
- Earthwork, Drilling, Tunneling, Boring
- Heavy Civil Contracting
- Heavy Highway/Roads and Bridges Construction
- Mass Excavation and Grading
- Operations Managers
- Pile Driving
- Pipeline Contractors
- Project Managers
- Quality Control
- Utility and Site Contractors
- And many more…