Robotics Engineer/CNC Programmer
Talladega Area, AL
Robotics Engineer/CNC Programmer 2 Positions
A Global Company in Growth Mode!
A worldwide leader in the production of highly complex Aluminum Components for the Automotive industry is in need of 2 highly skilled, Technically advanced Engineers with Robotic CNC Machining background.
The Challenge that awaits the right candidate will have responsibilities ranging from upkeep of existing products to design, programming and production fulfillment of new products.
- Technically leads the design, implementation, test and startup phases of machining projects.
- Works with managers/teams to plan and schedule project activities.
- Leads efforts of a team of engineering professionals on complex projects.
- Coaches and helps develop less-experienced engineers assigned to projects.
- Serves as the technical resource for the plant operations.
- Develops and maintains plant and equipment spare parts, drawings, schematics, software
- A highly sought after starting salary
- Benefits that secure longevity of the position
- Opportunities for advancement within a Massive Global Network of Facilities
- The most State of the Art machinery and facilities in the automotive production field
- A diverse network of Team mates working together to maintain dominance in a highly specialized field.
- Proficiency in all areas of the CNC and machining field, including PLC controllers and logic, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic schematics, electro-mechanical troubleshooting skills, servo drives, data acquisition programs, robots’ controls and troubleshooting, automation, controls.
- Allen Bradley (PLC 5, RS Logix 5000, slick 500 Control Logix,), Siemens S7 Device net, Profibus, Ethernet IP, Die Casting, CNC, Robotics, and/or large hydraulic system experience is a Plus
Education and Experience:
- A Minimum of 3 years in a high volume large manufacturing facility or Automation/integrations company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is highly preferred
- Associate’s degree in Technology with a minimum of 10 years hands on experience with CNC Machining in the Automotive field.
Research & Recruitment Specialist
Paula joined the Morisey-Dart Group in August of 2017. She is the firm’s research and recruitment specialist for the medical device and precision machining/manufacturing teams. She is responsible for sourcing and recruiting, lead generation, internet research and various other responsibilities within both the medical device and precision machining industries.
With 25 years at Xerox Corporation in New York, Paula had a prosperous and noteworthy career where she excelled during her tenure. She brings her vast knowledge and expertise in procurement, supply chain, contract administration and project management to the firm. She is a creative and natural problem-solver with proven success in developing and implementing new procedures and processes as well as integrating newly acquired subsidiaries.
Now, she’s using her expertise to build a network of solid relationships in the medical device and precision machining industries that help hiring managers find the top talent they need to improve their organizations.
Paula is Lean Six Sigma certified (Green Belt), has a Master of Science in business management and a Bachelor of Science in education.