Proposal Manager - Civil Construction
New York City, NY 10019 New York, NY 10019
Location: New York
Our client, specializing in Heavy Civil, is looking for a Proposal Manager to be based in their NYC office. This is a full-time, permanent position.
Candidate must have experience in Civil Engineering , Construction and Contracting.
Candidates need a construction background and technical writing experience. This position will supervise the technical proposal processes for large design-build projects.
Traveling to clients and construction sites is expected.
Competitive Salary $120K - $140K DOE with a great benefit package.
If interested and for more information please contact Don Triolo at 239-217-6330. You can send your resume to email@example.com
Candidates must have the following:
- Bachelor Degree in English, Marketing, Communications, Business, Civil Engineering, or Related Field
5+ years’ experience preferably in design-build transportation (highway/bridge/tunnel/rail) procurements
- 5+ years of experience in preparing SOQs and proposals, preferably in the engineering and construction industry
- Understanding of design-build and public private partnership (P3) proposals
- Experience with Adobe InDesign and Adobe Acrobat software is highly desirable (capability to create graphics a plus)
- Familiarity with relevant city, state, and federal agencies in pursuit of large infrastructure projects
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Skilled in facilitating meetings with large teams
- Ability to manage all aspects of SOQs and Proposals independently with little oversight
- Ability to directly manage other members of the proposal team
Exec. Recruiter, Heavy Hwy./Civil, Com. Construction
Don has experience in searching, vetting and representing top professionals in both heavy highway/civil and commercial construction in the following areas:
- Asphalt Paving and Milling
- Concrete Paving
- Director of Construction
- Earthwork, Drilling, Tunneling, Boring
- Heavy Civil Contracting
- Heavy Highway/Roads and Bridges Construction
- Mass Excavation and Grading
- Operations Managers
- Pile Driving
- Pipeline Contractors
- Project Managers
- Quality Control
- Utility and Site Contractors
- And many more…