Project Engineer - Heavy Civil, Roads/Bridges
Fort Pierce, FL 34946
The Morisey-Dart Group has a client in Heavy Civil for Roadways and Bridges that is looking and in need of a Project Engineer for the Fort Pierce area of Florida.
If you are looking for a growing infrastructure company excelling in heavy civil construction in the state of Florida then this is the company for you. They are highly qualified and have a great track record in the construction, rehabilitation and restoration of roads and bridges using the most advanced building solutions and the most modern technology.
Project Engineer with 1 to 5 years’ experience in Heavy Civil for Roadways and Bridges.
Project Engineer Responsibilities Project engineering work in connection with large scale construction projects and reports to the Project Manager. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Perform field engineering, operation planning, cost control, project scheduling, quantity tracking, material procurement, contract administration, estimating and supervision of field activities.
- Maintain records as required regarding job progress, costs, material usage, etc.
- Assists with development and updating of the project budget, scheduling and job costing, as well as timely identification of items over or under budget/scheduling;
- Generates the supporting documents for change orders, supplemental agreements, etc.;
- Prepares closeout documents; Qualifications
- Undergraduate degree in engineering, construction management or related degree, or equivalent experience in a construction related position.
Competitive Salary and nice Benefit package
For more information on this position please contact Don Triolo at 239-217-6330. You can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exec. Recruiter, Heavy Hwy./Civil, Com. Construction
Don has experience in searching, vetting and representing top professionals in both heavy highway/civil and commercial construction in the following areas:
- Asphalt Paving and Milling
- Concrete Paving
- Director of Construction
- Earthwork, Drilling, Tunneling, Boring
- Heavy Civil Contracting
- Heavy Highway/Roads and Bridges Construction
- Mass Excavation and Grading
- Operations Managers
- Pile Driving
- Pipeline Contractors
- Project Managers
- Quality Control
- Utility and Site Contractors
- And many more…