Project Architect w/Multi-Family/Design Build exp
Tampa, Florida Tampa, FL
Job ID 2533
Location: Tampa/St. Pete
Project Architect w/Multi-Family/Design Build exp.
Highly-regarded Development and Design/Build firm in Tampa specializing in high-end mixed-use, and multi-family projects is looking for an in-house Project Architect with experience in as-built drawings using Revit and AutoCAD. Responsible for presentation renderings, preparing project plans, diagrams, specifications, and documentation of permit drawings relative to all construction activities. Must be a self-starter, proactive problem solver and communicate effectively.
Looking for career advancement while working with a growing, collaborative Design/Build team? Get in at the ground floor of this innovative team!!
- 8 plus years technical architectural drawing in Multi-Family and/or Mixed-Use projects
- Florida licensed to sign drawings/documents
- 4-year Architectural degree
- Experience using AutoCAD, Autodesk Revit Architecture, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Prior experience/knowledge of construction methods, principles, practices, and building materials
Salary: $85K - $100K +
Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401k
If interested apply or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org