Product Category Manager
Los Angeles, California Los Angeles, CA
*Unique chance to work for a solid, privately-held, rapid-growth retailer!*
*TOOLS, HAND TOOLS, AIR TOOLS, POWER TOOLS, ENGINES, GENERATORS, AUTOMOTIVE, MOTORCYCLE, WELDING, LAWN & GARDEN, MATERIAL HANDLING*
Our client is in immediate need of top-tier talent to join their expanding team. This is a great opportunity to be part of a collaborative environment with company that is on a continual fast-growth trajectory and continues to open stores across the USA! They have a loyal customer base and sell in the value space. If you want to be part of an entrepreneurial atmosphere within a financially stable and expansive company – look no further!
- Execute defined business plans, including strong detailed promotional programs
- Coordinate promo plans to increase sales, working with cross functional teams to maximize sales/profits for your assigned business unit
- Working with Inventory for sales planning and recognizing where items are in the product life cycle, assisting Space Planners to roll out new programs and collaborating with Brand Development and Packaging teams will all be part of your responsibilities.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) as you will be presenting to senior management
- 3-4 years of experience in retail Category Management or a related field
- Product Development would be a PLUS, but not necessary
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Excellent leadership, negotiating, and planning skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Multiple openings. Relocation and generous bonus program offered.
To be considered for this role, please apply now or contact Mickey Kampsen at (239) 566-1429 or Charlotte Schneider at (239) 330-6965 for a confidential conversation.