Pipe Superintendent – Underground Heavy Civil
Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
Location: SE Florida
The Morisey-Dart has a client that is in need of a Pipe Superintendent for a Heavy Civil Underground Construction company.
The business is based in SE FL –they work with the FDOT, City, and County projects in this region. Their workforce strives to deliver the highest quality products and services in a safe, timely and efficient manner, on every project.
- Heavy civil or highway construction with knowledge of project construction scope and objectives to include, but not limited to, knowledge of laying pipe for storm or sanitation sewers, drains and water mains, reading and understanding plans.
- Strong knowledge and experience interpreting drawings/project specifications and scheduling/planning construction work.
- Experience in wet conditions
- roughly a 50/55 hour work week
Work will be in the SE Florida area
Running 3-5 crews ...
In return there is a very nice compensation package for the right person.
*Company Gas Card
*Company Cell Phone
Position can start ASAP, interview process will be fast.
If interested please call The Morisey-Dart Group at 239-217-6330 and ask for Don.
You can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Exec. Recruiter, Heavy Hwy./Civil, Com. Construction
Don has experience in searching, vetting and representing top professionals in both heavy highway/civil and commercial construction in the following areas:
- Asphalt Paving and Milling
- Concrete Paving
- Director of Construction
- Earthwork, Drilling, Tunneling, Boring
- Heavy Civil Contracting
- Heavy Highway/Roads and Bridges Construction
- Mass Excavation and Grading
- Operations Managers
- Pile Driving
- Pipeline Contractors
- Project Managers
- Quality Control
- Utility and Site Contractors
- And many more…