Competitive salary and nice benefits package , Wesley Chapel Wesley Chapel, FL 33544
Our client is a well-established asphalt paving company—they are in need of a Pipe Foreman to be based in the West Central, Florida area. Projects include work with the FDOT, City, and County projects in the region. The ideal candidate will strive to deliver the highest quality products and services in a safe, timely and efficient manner, on every project.
Work will be from Zephyrhills to the Gulf, Ocala to the Gulf, with work starting in North Tampa--running 3-5 crews.
Position can start ASAP, interview process will be fast.
If interested please call The Morisey-Dart Group at 239-217-6330 and ask for Don.
You can send your resume to email@example.com
In return there is a very nice compensation package for the right person.
*Company Gas Card
*Company Cell Phone
This Pipe Foreman position needs 5 plus years’ experience in:
- Heavy civil or highway construction with knowledge of project construction scope and objectives to include, but not limited to, knowledge of laying pipe for storm or sanitation sewers, drains and water mains, and reading and understanding plans.
- Strong knowledge and experience interpreting drawings/project specifications and scheduling/planning construction work
- Experience in wet conditions
- Working long hours, roughly 50 to 60 hours a week
Exec. Recruiter, Heavy Hwy./Civil, Com. Construction
Don has experience in searching, vetting and representing top professionals in both heavy highway/civil and commercial construction in the following areas:
- Asphalt Paving and Milling
- Concrete Paving
- Director of Construction
- Earthwork, Drilling, Tunneling, Boring
- Heavy Civil Contracting
- Heavy Highway/Roads and Bridges Construction
- Mass Excavation and Grading
- Operations Managers
- Pile Driving
- Pipeline Contractors
- Project Managers
- Quality Control
- Utility and Site Contractors
- And many more…