New Business Development Mgr (Western Territory)
Southern CA, CA
Sales Hunter Alert!!
One of the most exclusive medical bearings companies in America is looking to add one new business developer to the roster. This is an existing territory (Southern California to Texas) with room for massive growth for the right person who hungers for the road and loves to close deals!
**INTERVIEWS START IMMEDIATELY **
- Develop measurable new business for your territory.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to GRW management.
- Forecast and track key account metrics within your territory.
- Identify and grow opportunities within your territory and collaborate with the technical team to ensure continued growth of the company.
- Job requires 75% travel in your designated territory.
- Home base required in Western Territory (Preferably Southern CA)
**Full disclosure on starting salary and other commissionable benefits will be given only to seriously considered candidates**
So if you are the Sales Hunter we are seeking, please send your confidential resume to
Paula Morisey (email@example.com) at The Morisey-Dart group for immediate consideration.
You will want to have a bachelor’s degree in either Mechanical engineering, Marketing or sales with a Minimum of 3+ years of successful business development, account management, or other relevant technical sales experience.
Research & Recruitment Specialist
Paula joined the Morisey-Dart Group in August of 2017. She is the firm’s research and recruitment specialist for the medical device and precision machining/manufacturing teams. She is responsible for sourcing and recruiting, lead generation, internet research and various other responsibilities within both the medical device and precision machining industries.
With 25 years at Xerox Corporation in New York, Paula had a prosperous and noteworthy career where she excelled during her tenure. She brings her vast knowledge and expertise in procurement, supply chain, contract administration and project management to the firm. She is a creative and natural problem-solver with proven success in developing and implementing new procedures and processes as well as integrating newly acquired subsidiaries.
Now, she’s using her expertise to build a network of solid relationships in the medical device and precision machining industries that help hiring managers find the top talent they need to improve their organizations.
Paula is Lean Six Sigma certified (Green Belt), has a Master of Science in business management and a Bachelor of Science in education.