New Business Development (Western US)
Los Angeles, CA
Experienced Technical Business Developer
One of the most exclusive micro ball bearings companies in America is looking for someone with a medical technical background to help expand their western territory.
This is an existing territory that includes Southern California Texas and Arizona with room for massive growth for the right person who can leverage the available technology to make those sales calls and also find new revenue streams for the products
You will need to have a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering with a minimum of 3+ years of successful business development in technical sales.
**INTERVIEWS START IMMEDIATELY **
- Develop measurable new business for your territory.
- 80% business development 20% account management.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Identify and grow opportunities within your territory and collaborate with the technical team to ensure continued growth of the company.
- Home base required in Western Territory (Preferably Southern CA)
Research & Recruitment Specialist
Paula joined the Morisey-Dart Group in August of 2017. She is the firm’s research and recruitment specialist for the medical device and precision machining/manufacturing teams. She is responsible for sourcing and recruiting, lead generation, internet research and various other responsibilities within both the medical device and precision machining industries.
With 25 years at Xerox Corporation in New York, Paula had a prosperous and noteworthy career where she excelled during her tenure. She brings her vast knowledge and expertise in procurement, supply chain, contract administration and project management to the firm. She is a creative and natural problem-solver with proven success in developing and implementing new procedures and processes as well as integrating newly acquired subsidiaries.
Now, she’s using her expertise to build a network of solid relationships in the medical device and precision machining industries that help hiring managers find the top talent they need to improve their organizations.
Paula is Lean Six Sigma certified (Green Belt), has a Master of Science in business management and a Bachelor of Science in education.