National Director of Managed Print Services
Greater New York City area, NY
Our client, a global leader in the document imaging industry, is in need of a National Director of Managed Print Services (MPS). This person will have full responsibility for coordinating and driving their MPS initiatives. This role is for an outgoing leader with industry MPS experience, a successful track record in Sales Management, and passion for recurring revenue business.
In your sales executive capacity, you will:
- Have Nationwide Sales and Profit Responsibility
- Ensure pricing and special arrangements/discounts are consistent and within guidelines
- Provide support to the home office MPS group through analysis, and providing input to proposals and presentations
- Accurately track and forecast sales prospects
As a leader, you will:
- Ensure corporate directives are communicated across all levels of the business unit
- Develop new and creative employee performance initiatives
- Provide direction toward the organization’s mission and goals
The ideal candidate will have 8+ years of industry experience, strong MPS knowledge and imaging products sales experience. If you have a demonstrated track record of solutions sales success, strong leadership skills and are eager to learn more, we want to speak with you!
Apply here or contact Steve Spencer for a confidential discussion – email@example.com or (239) 963-4295.