Fremont, NE 68025
Reference Number: 2429
Location: Omaha, NE area
GROWING International Industrial Manufacturing company now has a need of a leader to help move them into a new phase of their production. They are adding a Mechanical Design Engineer to create new product. This position will take designs from proof of concept through prototype and beyond. If your background starts with industrial castings and Iron production, then this is the next step in your career.
Accountable and Responsible for:
1) Communicate and interact with vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, procedures, product specifications, manufacturing capabilities, and project reviews and updates.
2) Design and development of new products.
3) Support of existing products.
4) Make recommendations for product and/or process improvement to reduce overall manufacturing cost.
5) Create methods of manufacturing and bill of operations within ERP/MRP system.
6) Assist technical sales
7) Interact with customers to design product for specific applications.
8) Recommend methods for improving utilization of personnel, material, utilities, and information flow.
9) Study operations sequence, material flow, functional statements, organization charts, and project information to determine worker functions and responsibilities.
10) Assist process engineers with technical problems that may arise during the manufacturing process.
11) Build, test, analyze, document, track new products
12) Develop testing procedures and related physical equipment to support new product development.
13) Interact, confer and travel to key customers for product development related needs.
What the company offers you:
- Exceptional starting salary
- Top Tier Benefits package
- Advancement opportunities
- Full relocation assistance*
- Clean state of the art work environment
*******IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS ARE BEING SCHEDULED FOR NEXT WEEK*******
1. Submit your resume to PMorisey@Morisey-Dart.com
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
- BS degree in an engineering discipline (preferably Mechanical).
- Training and/or experience in Lean Manufacturing practices.
- Significant experience with ERP/MRP systems, creating routings, and work measurements.
- Experience with 3D modeling
- Experience/Knowledge of hydraulic systems
Research & Recruitment Specialist
Paula joined the Morisey-Dart Group in August of 2017. She is the firm’s research and recruitment specialist for the medical device and precision machining/manufacturing teams. She is responsible for sourcing and recruiting, lead generation, internet research and various other responsibilities within both the medical device and precision machining industries.
With 25 years at Xerox Corporation in New York, Paula had a prosperous and noteworthy career where she excelled during her tenure. She brings her vast knowledge and expertise in procurement, supply chain, contract administration and project management to the firm. She is a creative and natural problem-solver with proven success in developing and implementing new procedures and processes as well as integrating newly acquired subsidiaries.
Now, she’s using her expertise to build a network of solid relationships in the medical device and precision machining industries that help hiring managers find the top talent they need to improve their organizations.
Paula is Lean Six Sigma certified (Green Belt), has a Master of Science in business management and a Bachelor of Science in education.