Green Bay, WI
Machinist Team Leader #2754
70-year-old custom machine builder based just outside of Green bay is looking to add to their highly motivated long term manufacturing team. This rare opportunity is strictly reserved for career minded, technically sophisticated leader in machining, who has a passion for creating non-existent parts for existing large scale machines.
The company is offering a competitive starting salary, plus shift differential and low cost health and dental benefits along with long term career planning for advancement opportunities.
Some of the Skills / Abilities / Experience Needed to be successful:
- Must have experience in setting up a manual mills and lathes and programming, set-up and operations of CNC machines.
- Directs, controls, monitors and provides technical and leadership to assigned staff and plan work activities and use time efficiently.
- Must be able to read technical drawings
- Excellent math skills required.
- Ability to work independently and be dependable.
- Must be detailed oriented and able to perform multiple concurrent tasks with constant interruptions.
- Good problem solving and reasoning skills.
- Must actively promote and personally observe all safety and security procedures and use equipment and materials properly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Ability to operate the milling machines while overseeing the other operators
- Properly and safely load and unload material in machinery
- Uses gages and measuring instruments to meet tolerance requirements
- Ability to setup, program, operate and troubleshoot CNC without assistance. Must be self-sufficient.
- Responsibilities involve following up on set up, scheduling machinists, review job status, troubleshoot equipment, ensure quality and delivery
- Design and oversee production of necessary tooling and fixtures for the job
- Participate with Manufacturing Engineering team to implement new product and to improve product processes and routings
- Produce product that meets the required dimensional accuracy and surface finish
Exec. Recruiter, Precision Machining (CNC) & Manuf.
Jeff joined the Morisey-Dart Group in June 2015 as an executive recruiter in the precision machining (CNC) and manufacturing and 3D printing industries.
For more than 30 years, sales and marketing have been the mainstay of Jeff’s career. He started his own business in the music field while in college and later traveled throughout the U.S. and internationally consulting with clients on the use of unique sales and marketing techniques using new technologies.
For the past 15 years, Jeff worked for a company that specialized in virtual reality and 3D animation for the construction of new, high-end real estate projects. Part of his role was to help developers pre-sell units before ever breaking ground on them.
Now, Jeff uses his sales and marketing background to establish relationships across various industries to help your company with the talent acquisition process – allowing your organization to focus on other primary business activities.