Brooksville, FL 34604
The Morisey-Dart Group has a client in need of an Inventory/Parts Associate to start immediately in their Mechanic's Shop. This position handles inventory management, parts ordering and receiving, equipment rental and answering the phone.
Experience working with inventory and/or parts for Dump Trucks / Heavy equipment related positions preferred. This position is based in Spring Hill, Florida.
This civil construction company has been in business for 30 years and specializes in Heavy Civil in the West Central FL area. They have multiple projects with FDOT, City, and County in this region.
- Inventory Management
- Arrange Equipment Rentals
- Creating Purchase Orders
- Ordering and Receiving Parts for mechanics
- Data Entry
- Creating / Updating Excel Spreadsheets
- Answering Phones
- Must be proficient in Excel
Competitive Salary and nice benefit package.
If interested and for more information please contact Don Triolo at 239-217-6330. You can also send your resume to email@example.com.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent preferred
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Must be able to read and use measuring devices.
- 50 hours a week
Angeline re-joined Morisey-Dart Group in May of 2014. Coming aboard as the firm’s research and marketing administrator, she is responsible for various online marketing, copywriting and social media aspects of the business, as well as lead generation, research and retaining candidate information.
She graduated from Florida International University in Miami from the School of Journalism and Mass Communications.