In-house CPA – Heavy Civil Construction exp.
Jacksonville, FL Jacksonville, FL 32216
Job ID 2544
In-house CPA – Civil Construction
Location: Jacksonville, FL
***If interested and for more information please call Don Triolo at 239-217-6330.
Our client, a Heavy Civil Construction firm, is looking to hire an in-house CPA for their Jacksonville, FL office.
Candidate must have experience in Heavy Civil Construction, Civil Engineering, or Contracting in payroll review, taxes, insurance, bonding, reporting etc. Experience with Foundation Construction Accounting Software will be a plus.
This position is a full-time position; hours are from 7am to 4pm.
For more information please contact Don Triolo at 239-217-6330. You can send your resume to email@example.com
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, English/Writing or a related degree
- ***Must have a CPA license
- 5+ years’ experience preferably in civil engineering/heavy highway construction
- Experience with Foundation Construction Accounting software
Competitive salary with a great benefit package.
Exec. Recruiter, Heavy Hwy./Civil, Com. Construction
Don has experience in searching, vetting and representing top professionals in both heavy highway/civil and commercial construction in the following areas:
- Asphalt Paving and Milling
- Concrete Paving
- Director of Construction
- Earthwork, Drilling, Tunneling, Boring
- Heavy Civil Contracting
- Heavy Highway/Roads and Bridges Construction
- Mass Excavation and Grading
- Operations Managers
- Pile Driving
- Pipeline Contractors
- Project Managers
- Quality Control
- Utility and Site Contractors
- And many more…