Foreman / Bridge - Heavy Civil
Fort Myers, FL 33901
The Morisey-Dart Group has a client in Heavy Civil for Road and Bridge that is looking to hire a Bridge Foreman for the Fort Myers, Florida area.
This Road & Bridge Company provides bridge and heavy infrastructure civil construction services throughout Florida--from complex urban schedule sensitive projects with intricate aesthetic features, to common rural projects--and they are growing. We perform turn-key (highway and railroad) bridge, bridge repair, grading and surfacing projects, and pile driving services.
For more information please contact Don Triolo at 239-217-6330. You can also send me your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is full time and permanent.
Competitive salary and nice benefits package.
- 3+ years related experience in field crew management of civil highway bridge construction operations required
- 5+ years related experience in the construction of major bridge construction, preferred
- FDOT specifications knowledge required
- Knowledge of survey controls, grade checking; and bridge geometr;
- Competency in reading civil construction Plans
- Experience with Pile Driving, Concrete Forming, Steel or Beam Erection, Temporary and Permanent Shoring, Cofferdams, Drilled-shaft Foundations, Boardwalks, Pedestrian Bridge, and Bridge Deck Forming and Concrete Placement
- Marine and or Railroad bridge construction, preferred
- Current OSHA (10 Hour) Certification, preferred
- Ability to travel
Exec. Recruiter, Heavy Hwy./Civil, Com. Construction
Don has experience in searching, vetting and representing top professionals in both heavy highway/civil and commercial construction in the following areas:
- Asphalt Paving and Milling
- Concrete Paving
- Director of Construction
- Earthwork, Drilling, Tunneling, Boring
- Heavy Civil Contracting
- Heavy Highway/Roads and Bridges Construction
- Mass Excavation and Grading
- Operations Managers
- Pile Driving
- Pipeline Contractors
- Project Managers
- Quality Control
- Utility and Site Contractors
- And many more…