Director of Operations (retail)
Have you been searching for the next step in your career and a unique company where you can help shape the direction of the business? If so, let’s talk ASAP!
Our client has engaged us to identify a Director of Operations for their “fast casual” restaurant operation. There is a unique spin on this concept and they are ready to explode with growth. Our client is morphing into “fast casual” of the future. A great Director of Sales & Operations will help them get there.
Here are the challenges:
- Maximizing customer loyalty and employee satisfaction
- Establishing a standardized feel for all stores and processes, embracing cultural consistency
- Developing measurable and sustainable KPIs
- Proven experience opening chain eateries/ food stores (fast casual preferred)
- High-quality food service experience (complete understanding of food safety and can speak to it)
- Has previously standardized customer service platforms, not just back of house
- Tech-forward thinking
- Process-oriented mindset
- Collaborative willingness
- Ability to implement scalable training programs
- Direct P&L ownership
The company is on target to open, on average, 10 stores per year over the next 24-36 months. It’s an exciting time to be part of this cutting-edge concept in convenience, natural foods and outstanding customer service.
Apply for immediate consideration, or call if you feel this might be for you! 100% confidential. Mickey Kampsen (239) 566-1429 or Charlotte Schneider (239) 330-6965.