Design Build Construction Project Manager/Superintendent (Multi-Family/Multi-Use)
Tampa, Florida Tampa, FL 33605
Design Build Construction Project Manager/Superintendent
Job ID: 2534
Location: Tampa/St. Pete
Design Build Construction Project Managers/Superintendents (Multi-Family/Multi-Use)
Our client, an established and highly-regarded development and design/build firm that specializes in high-end multi-use projects, is looking for an in-house Project Manager AND Superintendents with experience in multi-family and podium-style construction projects based in the Tampa/St. Petersburg area.
These positions are responsible for planning, managing, and executing all activities/subcontractors relative to various multi-use/multi-family projects from beginning through completion—ensuring projects are completed within budget and on-time.
Salary: Competitive w/benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401k
If you are interested—or know someone that might be, apply or send resume to: email@example.com
- 5 plus years construction project management with multi-family/multi-use and podium style construction experience
- Knowledge in all phases of multi-family/multi-use construction
- 4-year Construction/Engineering degree
- Prior experience/knowledge of construction methods, principles, practices, and building materials
- Proficiency in computer skills and using construction software such as Builder Trend