Corporate Payroll Manager
New York, NY 10019
Reference Number: 2404
The Morisey-Dart Group has a client in Heavy Civil in need of a Corporate Payroll Manager for the NYC area.
ULTIPRO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
This position performs all activities necessary to process local and expatriate, payrolls, including maintaining related records, filing tax reports and voluntary deduction reports, processing involuntary deductions such as levies and garnishments, preparing accounting transactions and documents, documenting and updating procedures, and preparing special reports for management.
- Processes payroll weekly, monthly and semi-monthly for multiple US locations using Ultipro payroll software.
- Ensure semi-monthly and weekly payrolls are processed in a very timely and accurate manner.
- Oversees and processes all expatriate, payroll operations, including taxes; specifically tax estimations.
- A minimum of 5 years of current Ultipro experience is required
- Able to process multiple payrolls including expat, monthly, bi-weekly and weekly for a population of 1,000+ employees
- Familiarity of all aspects of report writing, accounting functions interaction with payroll, and BI
Ultipro EXP a must
If interested and for more information please contact Don Triolo at 239-217-6330...you can send your resume to email@example.com
Exec. Recruiter, Heavy Hwy./Civil, Com. Construction
Don has experience in searching, vetting and representing top professionals in both heavy highway/civil and commercial construction in the following areas:
- Asphalt Paving and Milling
- Concrete Paving
- Director of Construction
- Earthwork, Drilling, Tunneling, Boring
- Heavy Civil Contracting
- Heavy Highway/Roads and Bridges Construction
- Mass Excavation and Grading
- Operations Managers
- Pile Driving
- Pipeline Contractors
- Project Managers
- Quality Control
- Utility and Site Contractors
- And many more…