Corporate Beverage & Bar Manager (remote)
West Palm Beach, FL
DREAM JOB ALERT
The Corporate Beverage & Bar Manager will be based in Florida and handle all aspects of the beverage programs for a nationwide casual dining entity.
In this role, you’ll elevate our game in our East Coast restaurants by building and rolling out a brand-new Corporate bar program. You will be instrumental in creating an environment/culture that encourages repeat customers. A significant percentage of time will be spent in the restaurants in Florida and Georgia developing, communicating and implementing a NEW bar culture across different brands.
You’ll need to be knowledgeable in cocktail mixology, have experience creating and costing our recipe development. With 5-7 years of bar management/marketing experience (majority of that time to include related beverage innovation) will go hand in hand with your knowledge of alcohol laws and responsible alcohol service.
AND for those softer skills… (Let your personality shine!)
- Ability to train both cost-analysis and return-on-investment to restaurant personnel
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have multi-unit experience working in a restaurant group with unit revenue volumes above $30M
- Ability to lead, motivate and empower employees
- Ability to set goals, create/implement plans and measure performance
- Desired traits: energetic, passionate, humble, caring, authentic, collaborative, inspiring leader, observant, attention to detail, pursues ongoing professional development and education, and develops self and others
Wrapping it up…
- Bachelor’s degree in Business with a focus on Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Hospitality or related field
- 100% Healthcare coverage
- Two-weeks paid vacation per year
If you think you’re a strong fit for this awesome position, contact Mickey Kampsen at (239) 566-1429 or Charlotte Schneider at (239) 330-6965 for a confidential conversation!
This is an immediate hire for the right person. Client would like someone aboard by the end of September.