Construction Managers - Homebuilder
Port St. Lucie, FL 34945 Port St. Lucie, FL 34945
Job ID 2675 B
Location: Port St. Lucie, Fl area
Construction Managers - Homebuilder
HIGHLY desired, privately-held, semi-custom builder with revenues in excess of $800Mil+, is looking for experienced Field Managers/Superintendents to be based in the Port St. Lucie, FL area. They are known as an Employer of Choice with over 40 years’ experience and rank on the “Top 50 List”, closing over 1,200 homes annually!! Semi-custom homes range from $600K-$800K to start.
Compensation and Benefits:
•"Exceptional" base salary + healthy annual bonus!
• Cell and truck allowance
• Full benefits
What you should know about Port St. Lucie:
* Known as “a city for all ages” from working people to retirement (ranking 5th best place to
retire) it is a great place to raise a family
* Future job growth over next 10 years predicted to be 42.8%, higher than the US average of 33.5%
* St. Lucie County School system boasts 8 “A-rated schools”
* Easy drive to other major attractions in the state of Florida are only a short drive away from
Port St Lucie, such as:
- To Disney World – 1 hr 44 min
- To Lego Land – 1 hr 47 min
- To Hard Rock Stadium – Home of the Miami Dolphins – 1 hr 27 min
- To Marlins Park – Home of the Florida Marlins – 1 hr 44 min
For more information, visit: https://visitstlucie.com/
Meet Your Recruiter
Vice-President – Residential & Commercial Construction
Recruiting has been Jill’s passion for over 20 years. "I love being able to impact lives and help companies succeed - when done right, recruiting is the most rewarding job and I am honored daily for the trust that people put in me."
Born and raised in Columbus, Ohio, Jill applies her core Midwest values of honesty, integrity, hard work, and truly caring for each of her clients and candidates to her daily life along with her faith. When asked what sets her apart, she prides herself in listening to understand what is spoken, being keen to what is not, asking meaningful questions, and looking at situations through the other person's lens. "I would never give advice I wouldn't take myself."
Jill has been on all sides of the recruiting industry from Temporary Staffing to Corporate HR to Permanent Recruiting. She has a vast amount of success working as a generalist serving every industry under the sun in both Ohio as well as the unique Southwest Florida market. She joined the Morisey-Dart Group in 2010 where she has consistently exceeded her clients’ expectations and successfully placed volumes of candidates.
Currently, she serves as the Vice President and has hands-on leadership responsibility for the following disciplines:
- Construction: Residential and Commercial within the Southeastern US (Servicing Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, and Florida). Positions include Director and Executive leadership roles, Construction Managers, Project Managers, Sales, Marketing, Designers, Land Development, Purchasing, Finance, Accounting, Administrative Support and more. From the C-Suite to the sticks and bricks of the industry, she is heavily networked and can find the top-performers who culturally fit.
- Southwest Florida Local Market: This market requires recruiters who understand the nuances of living in SW Florida. She has successfully placed candidates in support positions to senior leadership roles in a variety of industries including healthcare, insurance, legal, banking, construction, manufacturing, hospitality, property management, and not-for-profit. This is where industry specialization is outpaced by local knowledge.
"I look forward to creating a refreshing new approach to partner with you and prove my dedication to finding top talent while creating a no-hassle recruiting process."