Clinical Applications Specialist
Clinical Applications Specialist – Radiation Therapy / Imaging – Houston, TX
The Company: Investing in people. Dynamic Growth. Cutting edge technology.
Does a fast-paced home-office based Clinical Applications Specialist role focused on Implementations / Training & support in Radiation Therapy excite you? Growing Medical Device Company with strong financial stability is making significant investments in growing US operations. True career advancement awaits the right professionals - employee focused management, a flexible and dynamic culture, new product launches…and did I mention growth? Humongous, exciting, let’s all stand up and cheer kind of GROWTH. Business is more than doubling every two years.
*******IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS ARE BEING SCHEDULED FOR NEXT WEEK*******
The Challenge: We need a Clinical Applications Specialist with experience overseeing training and support in the radiation therapy or imaging arena. Reporting into the Field Service and Support Organization you will typically provide three days of on-site training and then on-going telephone-based support. Being customer focused with exemplary communication skills is absolutely pivotal for this role.
Location: You can work from home with 70% travel requirements (mix of air and car) ideally being located in Texas or surrounding states as there will be significant travel in the greater Houston area..
Three simple steps for consideration: 1. Connect with Micah Di Sabato on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/micahdisabato 2. Submit your resume to MDiSabato@Morisey-Dart.com 3. Enjoy the benefits of joining my LinkedIn group: Medical Device Premiere Talent http://www.linkedin.com/groupRegistration?gid=3698983 to network with the movers & shakers of the industry!
Experience, Education and Work History:
- Bachelor degree is required
- Minimum of 3 years Clinical Training & Support experience in the Radiation Therapy / Imaging arena
If you can provide me with Proof Of Performance in the above mentioned areas please apply
Micah Di Sabato, CSAM
Director, Medical Device, Recruitment Services
As the medical device industry’s premier talent agent, it is Micah’s responsibility to ensure our clients get introduced to the best this industry has to offer. He represents professionals that he passionately believes in and can proudly fight for when necessary.
Partnering with clients is more than filling one-time hiring needs. By understanding their culture, opportunities, challenges and how they differentiate themselves in the market, Micah identifies individuals who assimilate faster, stay longer and are more productive. Client partners repeatedly turn to Micah for three reasons:
- Results: Micah has a proven track record, including of 12 years of experience within the medical device industry focusing in orthopedics, implants and biologics. Roles filled include presidents, general managers and division heads in the United States, Latin America and South America in some of the industry’s fastest growing and most successful companies. Sales teams across these partnerships are filled with individuals who provide results year over year. Micah’s network allows him to work wider and deeper with these partners providing human capital solutions from design to distribution covering operations, sales, marketing, senior management, finance, human resources, engineering, facilities and more.
- Passion and Creativity: Micah is a proud and passionate Italian who wears his heart on his sleeve. “I live to hold my wife’s hand, yell myself hoarse cheering for my three sons, to cry at the opera, to cook a fine meal, to take in the world’s finest museums, and to successfully place the talent I represent within the right company. I love my career, and it makes a difference. Being the son of an artist, I have been taught to look at things from multiple angles from a very young age.” His passion for life provides a great platform to create unique and creative solutions to his client partners.
- Refuse-to-Lose Mentality: The streets of New York City galvanized Micah as a child. They provided him with the street smarts, hustle and savvy that allow him to thrive in this fast-paced industry. Micah is a highly competitive athlete and is the grandson of a United States Air Force Lieutenant Colonel. He was afforded the discipline, attention to detail and relentless work ethic that have become an integral part of every search conducted.
Where talent defines a company more than a company defines talent, Micah delivers the best.