CNC Setup/Programmer 2nd shift
$40,000-$50,000 Trevose, PA
CNC Setup & Programmer #2520
CNC Operator / 2nd Shift
If you like to keep your nights and morning free, this is the shift for you. 2:30pm to 11:00pm
For more than 150 years this International company has provided the finest-quality pipe products and services with integrity and dedication to superior customer service at all levels. We provide expertise and product solutions for a wide range of applications, from plumbing and mechanical, HVAC, industrial and fire protection to mining, and oil and gas.
We are currently recruiting for 2nd Shift CNC Operator at our Columbia, PA. This position will perform all CNC operations pertaining to the machining of threaded pipe fittings.
- Position is for 2nd shift. Must be available to work evening shift 2:30 PM to 11:00 PM and overtime as needed.
- Sign-on Bonus and relocation assistance is available for this position
- full line of benefits to employees after 90 days. Some benefits are company paid and others are cost shared
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3 or more years of experience with Computer Numeric Control Machining is required: set up, operation, and programming
- Strong knowledge of G & M code programming-FANUC and Okuma controls.
- Experience with horizontal and vertical CNC machining centers equipment is preferred: FANUC CNC Machining, Multi-axis equipment, we are not interested in CNC experience with Press work, wood, saws or brake CNC equipment.
- Responsible for setting-up, programming, and the operation of the CNC machines with minimal supervision.
- Perform in process inspections to assure products will meet requirements using precision measuring instruments, i.e., I.D. and O.D. micrometers, calipers, read blue prints etc.
- Communicate with shop leadership and other parties as required to achieve end objectives.
- Monitor and record duration and completion of work performed in accordance with standard department processes. Stay current and proficient with all applicable safety, quality and work instruction processes.
- Must be willing to be proactive, have good attitude, work ethics, initiative and drive.
- Must be willing to work overtime as required.
- Program machine tools; set tool registers, offsets, compensation.
- Knowledge of Solid Works is a plus.
Research & Recruitment Specialist
Paula joined the Morisey-Dart Group in August of 2017. She is the firm’s research and recruitment specialist for the medical device and precision machining/manufacturing teams. She is responsible for sourcing and recruiting, lead generation, internet research and various other responsibilities within both the medical device and precision machining industries.
With 25 years at Xerox Corporation in New York, Paula had a prosperous and noteworthy career where she excelled during her tenure. She brings her vast knowledge and expertise in procurement, supply chain, contract administration and project management to the firm. She is a creative and natural problem-solver with proven success in developing and implementing new procedures and processes as well as integrating newly acquired subsidiaries.
Now, she’s using her expertise to build a network of solid relationships in the medical device and precision machining industries that help hiring managers find the top talent they need to improve their organizations.
Paula is Lean Six Sigma certified (Green Belt), has a Master of Science in business management and a Bachelor of Science in education.