Fremont, NE 68025
Reference Number: 2427
Location: Omaha, NE area
Fast paced, International Industrial Manufacturing Company is GROWING! CNC/Process Engineer to oversee the production of new products for their clients. This position requires a strong background in CNC machining with an understanding of how to take a product from Concept to Completion.
You will assist the entire team in keeping production moving at a strong pace and will have opportunity for growth beyond the normal “Job Shop” environment.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
1) Apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, staff requirements, and production standards.
2) Communicate and interact with vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, procedures, product specifications, manufacturing capabilities, and project reviews and updates.
3) Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency, using computer aided design.
4) Review production schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain and determine best practice manufacturing methods, procedures, and activities.
5) Estimate production cost and effect of product design changes for management review, action, and control.
6) Study operations sequence, material flow, functional statements, organization charts, and project information to determine worker functions and responsibilities.
7) Evaluate current equipment and make recommendations to alternative cost-effective equipment.
8) Optimize and maintain current CNC machine programs (G Code) as well as develop new CNC programs
9) Develop lean manufacturing methods, labor utilization standards, and cost analysis systems to promote efficient staff and facility utilization.
10) Recommend methods for improving utilization of personnel, material, utilities, and information flow.
11) Plan and establish sequence of operations to manufacture and assemble parts or products and to promote efficient utilization.
12) Document Standard Work procedures, and ensure ergonomic, and environmental safety as well as OSHA and other regulating agency compliance.
13) Recommend or perform training to bargaining unit, and office staff as needed.
14) Other duties as assigned
What the company offers you:
Exceptional starting salary
- Top Tier Benefits package
- Advancement opportunities
- Full relocation assistance*
- Clean state of the art work environment
*******IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS ARE BEING SCHEDULED FOR NEXT WEEK*******
Submit your resume to PMorisey@Morisey-Dart.com
What you need to bring to the company:
- 2 or 4-year degree in an engineering discipline or apprenticeship completion certificate with industrial machining experience.
- 5-10 years CNC Experience
- Experience in CNC (Mastercam) programming; G code, Mazatrol, and/or other transferrable programming skills.
- Training and/or experience in Lean Manufacturing practices.
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems, creating routings, and work measurements.
- Experience with 3D modeling
- Understanding of GD&T
Research & Recruitment Specialist
Paula joined the Morisey-Dart Group in August of 2017. She is the firm’s research and recruitment specialist for the medical device and precision machining/manufacturing teams. She is responsible for sourcing and recruiting, lead generation, internet research and various other responsibilities within both the medical device and precision machining industries.
With 25 years at Xerox Corporation in New York, Paula had a prosperous and noteworthy career where she excelled during her tenure. She brings her vast knowledge and expertise in procurement, supply chain, contract administration and project management to the firm. She is a creative and natural problem-solver with proven success in developing and implementing new procedures and processes as well as integrating newly acquired subsidiaries.
Now, she’s using her expertise to build a network of solid relationships in the medical device and precision machining industries that help hiring managers find the top talent they need to improve their organizations.
Paula is Lean Six Sigma certified (Green Belt), has a Master of Science in business management and a Bachelor of Science in education.