CNC Machine Operator
Waukegan, IL 60079
CNC Machine operator
A world leader in Precision Manufacturing has just now opened the doors to those who want to gain lifelong skills and opportunities as a CNC Machine Operator.
Drive, passion and the basic skills of how CNC Machinery works are what you need to start your journey.
This opportunity is open to all those who desire a challenging career, opportunity for advancement, great starting pay and a company that has a long history of longevity among their workers.
- Perform standardized machine set-up for CNC multi-axis lathes, machine tools, grinders, or vertical machining centers through first part of machine.
- Indicate tools on multi-axis lathes within the specified time limit.
- Perform standard work as assigned.
- Read and understand blueprints to perform job functions.
- Load and remove components from machine as required.
- Check piece part dimensions. Notify Team Leader of part dimensional discrepancies.
- Notify set-up person or Team Leader of equipment, material, or operating problems.
- Remove chips from machine and replace chip containers as needed.
- Operate a variety of precision measuring tools including Micrometers, Vernier Calipers, and gauges.
- Operate equipment including deburring tools, pallet trucks, hand tools, hoists, and computer.
What the company has to offer you:
- Highly sought after starting pay (Based on experience)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance within the first month of employment
- Life, short term, long term insurance
- Profit sharing
- Vacation pay
- Educational Assistance
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine correspondence.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Ability to convert between metric and imperial units.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent.
Six months to one-year experience.
Research & Recruitment Specialist
Paula joined the Morisey-Dart Group in August of 2017. She is the firm’s research and recruitment specialist for the medical device and precision machining/manufacturing teams. She is responsible for sourcing and recruiting, lead generation, internet research and various other responsibilities within both the medical device and precision machining industries.
With 25 years at Xerox Corporation in New York, Paula had a prosperous and noteworthy career where she excelled during her tenure. She brings her vast knowledge and expertise in procurement, supply chain, contract administration and project management to the firm. She is a creative and natural problem-solver with proven success in developing and implementing new procedures and processes as well as integrating newly acquired subsidiaries.
Now, she’s using her expertise to build a network of solid relationships in the medical device and precision machining industries that help hiring managers find the top talent they need to improve their organizations.
Paula is Lean Six Sigma certified (Green Belt), has a Master of Science in business management and a Bachelor of Science in education.