CNC Lathe Setup Operator 2nd Shift
CNC Lathe Setup/Operator #2490 (19053)
2nd shift with Overtime opportunities
For Immediate consideration!
CNC Lathe Setup/Operator is needed for immediate hire with this family owned international company located in Suburban Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
This company prides it’s self on suppling “Zero Free” defect products around the world and the team that they have built is second to none when it comes to loyalty.
The company offers:
- Higher than normal starting wage and plenty of room for overtime
- Full benefits package
- Large shift differential
Send your resume to: Paula Morisey firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prefer a minimum of 5 years’ experience in set up and operation of CNC Lathes, such as Mazak, Okuma and Mori-Seiki.
- Must be able to set up from written instructions contained in tooling and set up sheets, diagrams and engineering drawings.
- Read and Edit programs to assist in determining optimal depth of cut, tool geometry, and speeds and feeds to optimize the CNC Program.
- Responsible for production operation while maintaining specified tolerances and tooling, as well as first piece and in process inspection.
- Experience with Mazak Controls and Mazatrol Programming a plus but not required.
- Must have high school diploma. Must be able to complete a background check including employment and education verification as well as a drug screen.
Research & Recruitment Specialist
Paula joined the Morisey-Dart Group in August of 2017. She is the firm’s research and recruitment specialist for the medical device and precision machining/manufacturing teams. She is responsible for sourcing and recruiting, lead generation, internet research and various other responsibilities within both the medical device and precision machining industries.
With 25 years at Xerox Corporation in New York, Paula had a prosperous and noteworthy career where she excelled during her tenure. She brings her vast knowledge and expertise in procurement, supply chain, contract administration and project management to the firm. She is a creative and natural problem-solver with proven success in developing and implementing new procedures and processes as well as integrating newly acquired subsidiaries.
Now, she’s using her expertise to build a network of solid relationships in the medical device and precision machining industries that help hiring managers find the top talent they need to improve their organizations.
Paula is Lean Six Sigma certified (Green Belt), has a Master of Science in business management and a Bachelor of Science in education.