CNC GRINDER / ROLLOMATIC SETUP / PROGRAMMER
950 Encore Way Suite 101 Naples, FL 34110
Reference Number: 2103
Location: Southwest Florida area
Our client is looking for a CNC GRINDER / ROLLOMATIC SETUP / PROGRAMMER for the Southwest Florida area. The primary duties of this position include: programming, setup and operation of Rollomatic CNC grinding centers utilizing VG and VG Pro (Virtual Grind / Virtual Grind Pro) software.
EXAMPLES OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Interprets drawings and/ or solid part models to write programs for the Rollomatic
- Programming with VG/VG Pro software
- Troubleshoots programming issues
- Creates set-up sheets based on tooling selection criteria
- Monitors and verifies the accuracy of each job’s initial set-up and final outcome
- Revises programs and documents based on engineering changes
- Maintains library of programs in an organized manner
- Analyzes and assesses opportunities for improvement
- Recognizes and applies efficient production methods for complex as well as simple parts
- Communicates with the department manager regarding current and future job status
- Provides shop floor assistance with inspection methods, training, machine alarms, and program issues.
- Assists the tool room with prints and designs for work holding fixtures
- Ensures product is moving to next operation as efficiently as possible
What the company is offering you:
Medical, Dental, and Vision core plan – Paid for 100% by FMI for the employee (They also have the ability to purchase for dependents and a buy up plan for themselves)
401k- After 6 months. We offer 100% company match up to 3% of employee’s contributions with an only 3-year vesting schedule.
Long Term Disability- Paid for 100% by FMI Medical
Life Insurance- $50,000 paid for 100% by FMI Medical (they also have the ability to purchase additional voluntary life for themselves and dependents)
PTO- Given in a lump sum after 60-day probationary period (not on a monthly accrual schedule) Starts with 12 days. 15 days at 2 years. 18 days at 5 years.
Employee Assistance Program- Free for employees. Includes legal advice, education advice/assistance, adoption assistance, etc.
- High school diploma or GED; technical certificate preferred; supplemented by five or more years’ experience programming and operating manual or CNC machines in a manufacturing environment; or an equivalent combination of education, certification, training, and/or experience. Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Working knowledge of various grinding wheels and steady rests.
- Knowledge of lathe and/or mill CNC controls, including multi-axis machine centers a plus.
- Knowledge and use of precision measuring equipment including but not limited to calipers, micrometers, depth gauges, indicators
- Knowledge of the field of geometric dimensions and tolerances
- Knowledge and understanding of ISO 13485 and FDA 21CFR820 as it pertains to the job, on the job training provided
- Knowledge of basic math skills to include but not limited to adding, subtracting, multiplication, division, geometry, and algebra for the purpose of calculating material fabrication
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, and Excel) and CAD/CAM software
- Ability to read drawings and specifications containing geometric dimensions and tolerances
- Ability to clearly communicate and understand information in English, both orally and in writing