Asphalt Parking Lot Striper
Melbourne, FL 32904
Our client has a need for an Asphalt Parking Lot Striper for the Brevard county area. This is a full-time, perm position, 40 plus hours a week.
Perform tasks involving physical labor at parking lots by operating one or several types of equipment, measuring, remarking and laying out parking lot characters, numbers and stencils using a mechanical striping machine.
This position requires routine repair and maintenance of equipment in addition to other duties.
In addition, this person will ensure that all materials are installed per specifications for each project.
- Familiar with ADA regulations regarding parking lots
- Assists in set up, layout, stencils and measuring parking lots in compliance with the work order
- Control traffic passing, in, and around work zones
- Review and understand all equipment operations
- Apply paint through the use of mechanical striping machines
- Apply paint to pavement in accordance to manufacturer’s specifications
- Install car stops and signage in accordance to specification and work order
- Assist in job site cleanup
- Participate in personal and field safety protection activities as direct by supervisor
- Take pictures of jobs (for website, training purposes, warrantees, accidents, etc.)
- Communicate any problems, issues, or work-related inquiries to the supervisor promptly
- Complete other duties as directed/assigned by your supervisor
If interested and for more information please call Don Triolo at 239-217-6330.
You can also send your resume to email@example.com
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Must have ability to calculate figures and amounts such as measurements, weights, area, circumference, and volume
- Must have ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Flexibility to work weekends, early mornings and/or night hours depending on job project requirements
Exec. Recruiter, Heavy Hwy./Civil, Com. Construction
Don has experience in searching, vetting and representing top professionals in both heavy highway/civil and commercial construction in the following areas:
- Asphalt Paving and Milling
- Concrete Paving
- Director of Construction
- Earthwork, Drilling, Tunneling, Boring
- Heavy Civil Contracting
- Heavy Highway/Roads and Bridges Construction
- Mass Excavation and Grading
- Operations Managers
- Pile Driving
- Pipeline Contractors
- Project Managers
- Quality Control
- Utility and Site Contractors
- And many more…